Sunday 1 May 2011

Mind your move - It's Blackberry 8520 curve zone

Blackberry coming out only for the suit wearers is now no more their sole property and so when I needed a device which I can flaunt at University as well as while in my office place, I decided for a quick research, however I landed where I started and that is Blackberry devices. But the twist happens to be deciding for the Blackberry 8520 curve instead of Blackberry curve 8900. The reasons were obvious but some of the major scoring point over the handset happens to be its responsive trackpad, which thankfully is flat so no bumpy feeling while navigating over it.


Mix of QWERTY is like 'on the rocks' with twist ginger juice. Whole lot of good apps for SNS which also makes the app section my favorite. The black version of the handset is even more prettier than the features over it. Dedicated music keys, good camera, solid build, 3.5 mm headphone jack and much much more attributes make up  the story of my temptation. However cheap and easy availability of the handset over Blackberry 8520 Curve Deals are also something that made easier for me to go for it.

1 comment:

  1. The RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 is a attractive and stylist smartphone. Also, BlackBerry is known for its excellent messaging devices and the BlackBerry Curve 8520 may well be on the lower end of the appraisement scale, but it's absolutely one of the a lot of attainable smartphones out there.

    Celular Blackberry

    ReplyDelete